How To Order
ShoeboxTasks may be purchased in one of two ways:
- Private Purchase - order directly through our online SHOP, utilizing a credit card;
- Purchase Order - if you are a US School or Institution, we gladly accept and process authorized Purchase Orders (PO). To be eligible for Net 30 payment terms, please complete our online Purchase Order Form below AND upload your PO file. If you need an Estimate first (including shipping) to generate your internal PO, please go ahead and complete the online Estimate Request Form below.
Purchase Orders (POs) may also be mailed directly to us:
Centering on Children, Inc., 2004 Riverside Drive, Loft 2, Suite S, Asheville, NC 28804 OR faxed to: 828-252-7500.
For Shipping and Returns information, please review our policies and procedures here.
To process your order, we require the following information:
- The full billing name, address and phone number for Accounts Payable (in most cases for schools, this is the school district);
- If your district has ordered from us previously (if so, you will already be in our database)--we are able to accommodate multiple shipping addresses but all orders are listed under the full Accounts Payable name;
- Phone number and/or email address for your Accounts Payable department, in the event that we need to contact you to clarify any part of the order;
- Any special shipping instructions, such as rush shipping or delivery needed by a certain date, shipping to someone's attention, school closing dates due to holidays/breaks, etc.;
- Accurate total costs--current shipping costs for your region are listed here. Please include this amount in your calculations; only orders shipping to a non-tax exempt organization in the state of NC are subject to sales tax. Please be sure your accurate combined state/county sales tax is figured in if this applies to you and do be aware that shipping is taxable under NC law;
- A physical ship-to address (UPS does not ship to P.O. boxes).